Compliance isn't the only focus for Quality professionals anymore. In a 2019 survey of pharmaceutical industry professionals, compliance still ranked as the number one quality goal, but economic performance placed second, with the gap between the two closing since 2018.
Today, executives expect and require quality teams to play a broader role and drive operational efficiency. Because quality activities span the entire value chain - from research and development (R&D) to patients and providers - the majority of inefficiencies and costs stemming from poor quality are spread throughout the entire enterprise.
In this white paper, we take a deep dive into:
• Why Quality needs to move beyond compliance
• The importance of a digital transformation
• What is currently holding compliance back
• Ways Quality can impact cross-functional efficiency (by department)
• How Quality can be successful and best practices you can utilize
Fill out this form to gain insights on transforming your quality department from conformance to performance, making them a high-performance team.