Learn How AI Can Improve Your Quality!
The increasing complexity in the Life Sciences landscape continues to drive digital transformation. Life Sciences manufacturers are faced with quality anomalies that can delay product releases for hundreds of hours. Often, quality management systems rely on manual processes for data transfer. This proves to be inefficient, hinders visibility, creates data integrity concerns and causes lengthy delays. Additionally, many continuous process verification programs don’t use real-time transactional manufacturing data for process verification which limits quality by design (QbD), increases compliance risk and threatens supply chain continuity.
Join this free webinar, led by Steve McCarthy, Honeywell, to learn key benefits of enabling QbD with AI-driven quality operations, including:
- Connecting AI-enabled quality management and batch automation to provide real-time visibility
- Using real-time critical process parameter alerts to provide early detection
- Enabling proactive response to quality events through manufacturing anomaly capture
- Improving cost of poor quality without increasing the cost of good quality
* Your information is safe with us. We hate SPAM too.