Join your industry peers at this FREE event for TrackWise and TrackWise Digital customers.
- Connect and network with other TrackWise and TrackWise Digital customers in your region; share experiences and best practices.
- Hear from guest speakers including Alkermes and Altria, on how to get more from your investment in TrackWise and the latest industry technologies.
- Learn how to simplify AND accelerate your digital transformation journey, as we share our insights and learnings from across countless QMS deployments over the last 30 years.
- Discover the latest solutions, product features and benefits including what's new in upcoming versions TrackWise and TrackWise Digital, including:
- NEW Applications of Generative AI to streamline and reinforce key quality processes like complaints, audits, CAPAs and deviations.
- NEW ‘Interactive Quality Advisor’ capabilities to unlock the power of your QMS and its data; reducing time spent sourcing or checking information, and creating tasks/documents from scratch.
- NEW bi-directional integrations between DMS and TMS to increase visibility and productivity.
- Learn how to unlock the value of your data with the Honeywell Life Sciences Application Suite; and NEW applications like Honeywell Product Quality Review, Quality Management Review and Recall Management.
- Enjoy a unique networking experience at our pre-event reception sponsored by AWS, respectively.
- Take advantage of a FREE TrackWise Digital pre-event training workshop. Find out more
The main agenda will run from 10:00am to 5:30pm.
These events are for customers only. Spaces are limited, so don't delay to secure your place.
Learn more about our pre-event networking reception
Chief Product Officer
Honeywell | Life Sciences
Martin Dowdall joined Honeywell from Medidata Solutions where he was Vice President, Product within the Clinical Operations business unit. Before that, he spent 19 years at Eli Lilly and Company, starting in Europe before moving to the United States in 2010.
Global Lead of MedTech Advisory and Innovation
Vaughn Schouten is a healthcare and life sciences executive with over 18 years of experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. As the Global Lead of MedTech Advisory and Innovation at Salesforce, Vaughn partners with MedTech organizations around the world to incorporate digital platforms that support customer interaction by aligning to the continuum of care, driving quality outcomes and delivering growth.
Global Director of Quality Systems Management
Monica has been a Quality professional for ~20 years and is passionate about building, implementing, and managing compliant, efficient and user-friendly system solutions. Monica has a broad biotech/pharmaceutical industry background previously working at Genzyme, Sanofi and Parexel with experience in Operations (Manufacturing), Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Quality Systems.
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST AND TECHNICAL LEAD
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS)
Dr. Adewale Akinfaderin is a Senior Data Scientist in Healthcare and Life Sciences at AWS. His expertise lies in reproducible and end-to-end AI methods - including Generative AI, practical implementations, and helping global healthcare companies formulate and develop scalable solutions for interdisciplinary AI challenges. With over a decade of experience, he has a strong track record of scientific publications and significant collaborative work.